Author Topic: WTB: Schnellfeuer magazines  (Read 4588 times)

Bigu2fan

• View Profile
WTB: Schnellfeuer magazines
« on: July 13, 2018, 04:11:50 PM »
Hello! This is my first post here, but I have been a lifelong fan of Broomhandle Mausers.  I am trying to find a couple of original, not reproduction, 20 round magazines for the Schnellfeuer. Anyone got one or two for sale? I see past prices on Gunbroker, etc., of $150-$250. I am in Florida. Thanks very much in advance for any help you can give.
[/size]
[/size]—Will
[/size]Willgreenlee@yahoo.com

henry bucki

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: WTB: Schnellfeuer magazines
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2018, 10:25:44 AM »
Not sure if you will find any below $250 . I watch GB all the time .i buy spare parts on there when i think i may need back ups. Schnell parts are hard to find when you are need of them.I have about 7 -9mm made for the 714  and about 8 -made for the 30 cal. I found a 9mm upper and it works great . hope you find what you are looking for repo can be found for $100 but didnt have any luck.Did you find a stock yet?

Bigu2fan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 01:10:41 PM »
I do have a stock. I have one 20 round mag that looks kinda rough, but works just fine. I also have a 10 round mag that someone hacked away a portion of the front of. I have no idea why this modification was done. I haven't had a chance to test this 10 round mag yet. I really am looking for two spare 20 round mags. I have seen them on Gunbroker for about $200 to $250. There are advertisers I have found in Europe, but I don't think you can legally order firearms parts from abroad (not sure about that).

Where did you get the 9mm upper for your Schnellfeuer? I take it that it's an aftermarket?

--bigu2fan
willgreenlee@yahoo.com

henry bucki

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 08:30:50 PM »
ive ordered from the one over in England. shipping was no problem. he said he had original 9mm but i sent it back, i think it was from china . didnt fit very well either.

henry bucki

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 08:32:39 PM »