Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 21845 times)

jcorl

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 11:49:44 AM »
Sure sounds like we have some activity from across the pond.  I am not sure the Pacific is called a pond, but what the heck. Welcome to those downunder collectors and to the other newbies that I see posting.  I am not sure we are in the correct section, but wanted to say hello to you all.   We have some great people on the forum.  They really are super resource experts. .  You can take what they say to the bank.  I have had the pleasure of talking to them over the past few years and have learned a wealth of knowledge.  They will jump in, but I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am a HSc devotee.  Been lucky to find a keeper or two.  I had a cone hammer 96 Mauser 40 years ago along with a dozen other nice guns.  They were stolen.  End of that story.  Again,  happy you joined us.  There is lots to learn and share.  Enjoy the hunt.

Jim
Jim

Jelectric

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2023, 01:19:13 PM »
I have a problem with my 1912 6.35 pistol jamming, nose up. I’ve tryed a new clip,different ammo and change the ejector, no luck. If anyone is familiar with this problem I would appreciate any help. I can’t even find a gun smith who works on antique guns. Thank you, Jim.

1914mauser

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2023, 01:54:56 PM »
When you say, new clip, is it an aftermarket magazine? the problem you describe is usually the feed lips of the magazine. Aftermarket magazines are known to have feeding problems. If you can find an original magazine in good condition they usually do not have issues. Regards,
B. Mason
NAPCA member, NRA life member
aim small, mis small

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2023, 10:29:45 PM »
Hi, I was noticing the lack of recent posts on the site. Does anyone use it? I am a Moderator on the Cadillac & LaSalle Club's Forum which uses the same format, so I am quite familiar with how to navigate your site.

I've tiptoed back into the gun collecting hobby in a small way. Back when I was really into it, I used another Mauser site which may have been this one in a new format.

In any case, I'll keep checking on my post to see if anyone has any comments on my problem. Keep up the good work, it's a wonderful site and very, very well thought out.