Author Topic: Please help. I need two pieces for my HSC.  (Read 5542 times)

pakcman

• View Profile
Please help. I need two pieces for my HSC.
« on: February 04, 2016, 03:53:03 AM »
Hello all
My father have me a non working HSC. After disassembling it and comparing what I have to the parts diagram, I realize that I am missing the ejector assembly. I have found the ejector and the spring used online, but I cannot find the extractor plunger, or the safety detent plunger anywhere. Does anyone have a line on where to find them? Failing that, could someone take a caliper and give me precise measurements on the parts from their gun? I can mill them if necessary, after all they're just plungers. Thanks all!

Its parts #3 and #5 on this diagram
http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Mauser-33384/AutoPistols-37346/HSC-35078.htm?results=50

jcorl

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Please help. I need two pieces for my HSC.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2016, 11:31:35 AM »
I have had great success with Bob's Gun Shop, FAX 501 767-2750.   He has been in business since 1955.  He use to be open to the public and I always enjoyed going in his store and talking with him.    If he does not have the parts, then there are some other locations out there.  Everyone I think has a favorite vendor.

Good luck with repairs.   You may want to tell us about your HSc.  It is enjoyable to learn what is discovered.

Jim
Jim

Warbird

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2016, 06:23:22 PM »
Welcome to the forum, pakcman.  I checked both eBay and GunBroker for you but no Plungers are currently offered.  You might want to keep a watch on both these sites.

donp326

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2016, 07:32:22 PM »
You could try Tom Heller to i dont have his contact info handy but others here might.

pakcman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2016, 08:24:07 PM »
Thanks guys, I'd appreciate that. The gun I have is a .380, Serial # is 01 xxxx. Grips appear to be wood, and I have two magazines with it.