Author Topic: Looking for mauser 1914 ejector/hold open  (Read 6674 times)

Hbar

• View Profile
Looking for mauser 1914 ejector/hold open
« on: February 10, 2018, 01:38:48 PM »
I acquired a 1914. I am missing the ejector/hold open. I've looked all over and can not find one. Anyone have any leads?

1914mauser

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for mauser 1914 ejector/hold open
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 07:49:45 AM »
Hbar,

If you can verify that is part #26 in the schematic at the link below I may be able to help and please verify if your pistol is .25 or .32 caliber. If I don't have the right one there is another member here who has offered parts before.

Regards,

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/gun-manufacturer/mauser/auto-pistols-mau/1910-pkt-pistol?page=2
B. Mason
NAPCA member, NRA life member
aim small, mis small

Hbar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 11:39:29 AM »
Mine is a .32. Part number #26 is what I'm looking for.

pardt

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 09:48:48 PM »
If Burgess Doesn't have one that will work I will look through my spare parts. I might have one.

1914mauser

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2018, 08:05:29 AM »
I have one. There is no way to be certain if it will work till its installed. It looks like the going rate for one is $30 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
B. Mason
NAPCA member, NRA life member
aim small, mis small

Hbar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 10:21:33 PM »
Thanks for the offer. I found one in stock online. Hopefully it is the correct one. If not I will get back with you and purchase it.

Craig9409

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 12:04:00 AM »
If Burgess Doesn't have one that will work I will look through my spare parts. I might have one.

Hi Pardt and H-Bar. I'm looking for a disconnector. I just purchased an early post war .32 commercial 1914 model of serial #254480. I took the side plate off to disassemble for a complete internal inspection and cleaning. It is missing the disconnector, part number 22 on the Numrich schematic. Also Part 23 the Trigger sear has a small bite out of it and probably should be replaced. While I can't be sure, under magnification it looks like it may have been built up with weld and then shaped by filing but an incomplete build up looks like a small piece is broken out of the back corner of the sear. The function is fine but I don't trust it. A complete trigger would be fine as well. All the other internals look very good. 

This gun is police marked with S.Me.IV.II.2. stamped on the front grip frame. The IV is has an X stamped over it.  Mr Pender's book says the Police markings are for the most part not decrypted as to what they mean. Does anyone know what these markings actually meant? On the slide there is an interesting stamp. It is very small. If you take the slide off and hold it upside down with the front up as if you are looking at the internal surface of it, the stamping is located on the face of the righthand slide rail so only seen with the slide off. It looks like the letter P with an M over top of it or maybe one leg of the M woven through the P. There is an incomplete one stamped on the frame also on a place not seen unless the grip is off. Possibly a milling acceptance quality control inspection stamp. I have not seen this stamp before on my other guns but this is my only police gun. Maybe it is specific to police acceptance?

I'll open this in a new thread as well since the window here is advising me to do so. Thanks for your help.