Author Topic: 1943 Mauser HSc eagle /L rig Looking for history  (Read 18187 times)

donp326

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: 1943 Mauser HSc eagle /L rig Looking for history
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
Warbird thanks for your reply.  I was stating what I was told about a BMI P-1 the had one magazine seriaizled on the tow of the mag to it.  It had two magazines with the second serialized to another gun.  Because of the inconsistancy in the police mags whether the mags were serialized or not that is no documentation versus the Walther serialzed mags to their guns P.38's, PP's and PPK's, in the early 1940's.  If a buyer will pay a little more for police HSc wth mags that could have serialized in East Germany post war so be it.

jcorl

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2014, 04:49:16 PM »
I would and have.

Jim
Jim

steelcase

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 06:28:52 PM »
I'm looking to trace the history of this particular pistol. Does anyone have capture papers on a similar e/L Hsc with magazines serialized similar to mine?

As for value, think about it, anything is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

jcorl

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2014, 01:00:18 PM »
My old high school buddy, "May he rest in peace", had a saying that is true to this day, 'The nicer the nice, the higher the price'.  He had a way with words.  Thank you Mike.

Jim
Jim