Author Topic: Welcome Introduction & Historical Firearms  (Read 6334 times)

CMR Classic Firearms

• C96 Mauser & Luger Pistol C&R Collector and Dealer
    • View Profile
    • CMR Classic Firearms & Accessories
Welcome Introduction & Historical Firearms
« on: July 03, 2015, 06:51:17 AM »
Hello Everyone,

May I begin by congratulating those responsible for the setting up of this site and making it available for all Mauser Pistol Buffs enthusiast & Collectors.

I saw & handled my first Mauser Broomhandle Pistol when I was 7 years of age - the moment I set my eyes upon it I was fascinated by the design and engineering. And decided I wanted to own such a Charismatic historic firearm when I was older. I am now 63 and started my collection in 1987 and haven't stopped collecting them since. In 1996 I decided to become a FFL or better know in the UK as an RFD Registered Firearms Dealer and have been buying & selling C96 Mauser Pistols & Luger Pistols including there Accessories - supplying Collectors and Museums, WW1 & WW11 re-enactment Groups from around the Worldwide.

In July 2014 I was fortunate to enough to have been invited as a Guest to attend The National Championships of Historical Military Pistols one of Spain's Largest Curio & Relic Shooting Clubs located in Valencia Spain. Among other Guests were Mauro Baudino renowned Author & Collector, Stephen Petroni  (President of AMACs and Chairman of FESAC Foundation for European Society of Arms Collectors ) and Leonardo Antaris  Author & Collector specializing in Astra Firearms. I would like to extend my warm greetings to Saludos Antonio A. Castellano, Alberto Sabatar & Valencia Shooting Club Members together with ARMAS Spain's Shooting Magazine for making this Classic Pistol Shooting event possible. 

I would be happy to answer any questions either via the forum or privately by email.

Kind Regards

Charles Murray-Roscoe
http://www.cmrfirearms.com
Email: info@cmrfirearms.com
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 07:11:53 AM by CMR Classic Firearms »

SeanG

• View Profile
Re: Welcome Introduction & Historical Firearms
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 08:25:42 AM »
Hi Charles,

My name is Sean from Darwin NT.  I have purchased a couple of items from you, thanking you muchly.  Are you still following this forum?  I would like some advice and knowledge on C96's - I too find them enthralling.
cheers

Sean

CMR Classic Firearms

• C96 Mauser & Luger Pistol C&R Collector and Dealer
    • View Profile
    • CMR Classic Firearms & Accessories
Re: Luger Pistols and C96 Mauser Broomhandle Pistols and Accessories
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 09:31:34 AM »
Hello Sean,

Thanks for your recent message. Unfortunately, I have been so busy with work and working on expanding our Classic Firearms & Accessories Products that being a regular contributor to Forums has been something I have not been able to do this past 18 months.

I would be more than happy pleased to advise you where I can on any specific question you may have on C96 Mauser Broomhandle Pistols & or Luger Pistols etc.

Best regards

Charles Murray-Roscoe
CMR International Classic Firearms
http://www.cmrfirearms.com
info@cmrfirearms.com