Author Topic: My 2 HSc's  (Read 3728 times)

DWL

• View Profile
My 2 HSc's
« on: June 15, 2017, 11:09:32 AM »
Hello all,  I have lurked on this site since acquiring these two HSc's.  I am finally getting around in sharing them.

The one on the right is an late war production Eagle F Police model, serial number 946200.  I believe it still retains it's original finish.  The holster I purchased to go with it.  From my research on the holster it is a late war production, manufactured from some sort of pressed fiber material.  No markings that I can see.

The HSc on the left is a WAa135 marked pistol, serial number 942166.  It's finish is original but has some pitting on the slide top. 

Both are all numbers matching. 

jcorl

• Trusted Contributor
    • View Profile
Re: My 2 HSc's
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2017, 11:34:58 AM »
Your Eagle F has very nice finish.  She is a beauty!  Thank you for the photos.

Jim
Jim

Warbird

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My 2 HSc's
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2017, 08:26:28 PM »
Welcome DWL!  Thanks for contributing to the forum and sharing your acquisitions with us.  You are fortunate in adding the Late Wartime Police HSc to your collection.  As you can see from the charts, not many were attributed to Eagle/F by this time in the war.

Unfortunately, besides the pitting of your Late Wartime Army HSc, my notes say it also has an after-market Magazine that you should consider replacing.  Overall though, a great start to your collection ... congratulations!