Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Model HSC Pistol / Re: HSc Production Chart
« Last post by vlim on January 25, 2023, 01:00:34 PM »
Yours is a commercial example.
General Discussion / Re: SCAM WARNING
« Last post by 1914mauser on January 23, 2023, 01:05:44 PM »
No, I acted like I wanted to order, IMed with someone who wanted payment via crypto currency. Regards,
Site Technical Help or Site Feedback / Check Your Spam Folder
« Last post by mauserfan on January 23, 2023, 12:35:28 PM »
If you are attempting to register with our web site, or have posted content.  Email from us seems to get stuck in many email provider SPAM or JUNK folders.  Look for our emails there and "whitelist" our email / domain.  Or add us to your contact list so that it is more likely to get delivered to your Inbox.
Thank you!

Tim
General Discussion / Re: SCAM WARNING
« Last post by mauserfan on January 23, 2023, 12:19:20 PM »
Good info Mr. Mason. Did they just never deliver the parts?  Any communication from them?

Lets all spread the word.

When I look at that web site, he has an address in New Jersey.  35 Cotters Ln, East Brunswick, NJ 08816, USA

Mapquest shows it is the location for a business named Mauser Large Packaging: https://mauserpackaging.com/  but it looks like a non-related packaging company. 

Google shows a company at that address named NFIParts (automotive) as the "most popular" search result for that address.  http://www.nfiparts.com/

Model HSC Pistol / Re: Commercial production HSc production date
« Last post by vlim on January 20, 2023, 07:30:25 PM »
Hi, build year would be 1971.
General Discussion / SCAM WARNING
« Last post by 1914mauser on January 17, 2023, 11:03:09 AM »
SCAM WARNING: mausergunsstore.com is set up with pictures from auctions and dealer sites. They will chat with you using the name “John Salvede” Don’t make a payment to this guy because his web site is a  set up to take your money. PLEASE DON’T BE FOOLED. Regards,
C96 / C12 Broomhandle / C96 "Cherub" Grips
« Last post by mradmack on January 08, 2023, 04:11:13 PM »
Hi,
I have a pair of black grips for a Mauser C96 pistol which depict a Cherub, armed with a C96 and dagger, slaying a lion. They are made from a very hard form of plastic. They aren't Bakelite or rubber and bear no serial number. I'm in the U.K, and got them with a deactivated Schnellfeuer Pistole. I have since replaced them for a more accurate wooden pair. I would like to ask the members here if they are familiar with this type of grip? I am lead to believe that they are not standard, and Mauser never manufactured such grips, despite several pistols on the internet featuring this type. Do any other member have a similar grip? What are their thoughts as to their origin and originality? Thank you in advance.
Model HSC Pistol / Commercial production HSc production date
« Last post by nokool on December 29, 2022, 09:48:01 PM »
I just found this Mauser HSc in a pawnshop for what I can tell in my current research is a good deal ($310). Only issue is I'm having trouble dating it. Information is all over the place on these. I have yet to find a date chart but based on the serial number and what I have found so far im assuming it to be a 70s near end of production. Can anyone help with the exact date?
Serial number 01.20453
C96 / C12 Broomhandle / Re: Mauser broomhandle collection for sale
« Last post by mauserfan on December 27, 2022, 05:04:10 PM »
Wow, that is an amazing collection you are selling.  Spectacular.
General Discussion / Re: Howdy from Auburn, AL, USA
« Last post by mauserfan on December 27, 2022, 04:57:02 PM »
Howdy from Cincinnati OH!
Nice collection you are starting there.  Welcome to the addiction.
Cheers and happy new year!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10