Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Model HSC Pistol / Kriegsmarine Help
« Last post by TheBucket on July 26, 2024, 07:46:35 PM »
Hello I just bought a 1941 Mauser HSC kriegsmarine 2nd Variant. I have been told that it is in the correct serial range. Someone told me it is in-between two known KM pistols from Axis Pistols book by Still. Anyone tell me the known serial numbers before and after mine? My serial is # 724695 Anything else I need to know other than it has a ton of holster wear. The more info the better. Thanks in advamce
General Discussion / Mauser ID
« Last post by keith on July 25, 2024, 10:08:58 AM »
good morning
i am a gunsmith in east texas. a few months ago i bought a sporterized Mauser action at a gunshow
it has been sporterized to the point where there are no marking except for the serial number
all the military markings and structure has been machined off, the bold is turned down, a hinged floor plate on the magazine has been added, and the trigger guard houses the floor plate release. the receiver wall is thicker than any mauser that i have worked with in the past at 1/4 inch. the receiver is 1 3/8 with the barrel opening at 7/8.
i have plans to rebarrel and chamber to 6.5 Creedmore but i am not not sure the action can handle the CUPs and PSI of the 6.5
so before i can proceed i would like to try to identify the basic action that i am working with
if anyone can help with that please send me an email and i will send you some pictures
General Discussion / Re: Welcome!
« Last post by flmauser on July 16, 2024, 01:22:40 PM »
Big thumbs up Burgess
« Last post by 1914mauser on July 16, 2024, 12:44:40 PM »
I think you have covered all the bases. Regards, Burgess

General Mauser Pistol Questions / HSC Low Grip Navy Issue
« Last post by flmauser on July 11, 2024, 11:06:16 AM »
Hi,

I have a Mauser HSC low grip screw, Navy Issue S/N: 700,322. N Eagle Proof. Seeing how I can get more information on it. Thanks
« Last post by flmauser on July 11, 2024, 10:33:19 AM »
Hi,

I have a Mauser HSC low grip Navy Issue S/N: 700,322. N Eagle Proof. Seeing how I can get more information on it. Thanks
General Discussion / Traffic here sure has dropped off
« Last post by 1914mauser on June 26, 2024, 10:51:57 AM »
I have noticed this on many firearms related sites. I don't know if I am being paranoid, but I do wonder if AI is being used to limit search results for firearms related sites. Maybe there is just less interest in forums as younger users tend to do their research on YouTube. Regards,
General Discussion / MAUSER INFO
« Last post by Bambiehunter on June 01, 2024, 09:29:17 AM »
Looking for info on a mauser target rifle 22-250 cal heavy barrel missing stock hard to read inscriptions first line AS second ANY space F third line K space ALE space A any info would be helpful Thanks does anybody know someone that works on the bolt safety doesn,t work
General Mauser Pistol Questions / Re: Help with pistol case
« Last post by 1914mauser on May 20, 2024, 10:55:36 AM »
All I can tell you is that it was made for a Mauser C96 & stock and that it was not made by or at the Mauser factory. It appears to be modern made though I do not know who made it. Regards,
General Mauser Pistol Questions / Help with pistol case
« Last post by Stewie96 on May 20, 2024, 09:13:22 AM »
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could tell me a little bit about this case I have here. Looks to be nicely constructed. Thanks in advance!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10