Author Topic: Mauser HSc 1942 blank cartridge  (Read 3484 times)

dayware

• View Profile
Mauser HSc 1942 blank cartridge
« on: July 15, 2017, 10:16:32 AM »
 I am looking for blank cartridge ammo that works with a Mauser HSc 7.65mm from 1942. Any practical experiences? Which ammo will fit best? Is there any at all?
Thanks for your proposals….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans... (John Lennon)

Warbird

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mauser HSc 1942 blank cartridge
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 02:10:29 PM »
Never heard of .32 blank ammo ... doesn't mean there isn't any.  I guess the question is why do you want it?

dayware

• View Profile
Re: Mauser HSc 1942 blank cartridge
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2017, 05:02:04 AM »
Unfortunately it is not possible to get any 7.65mm ammo in my place. But it is possible to buy Knall without any specific permit and this would do as well for testing the Mauser after cleaning. Just want to make sure that all is working as it should. So, .32 Knall would be fine if existing.
(but if you know any ways to ship over 7.65mm by chance you are more than welcome to let me know  ;) )

Don’t know how precise the Mauser HSc is. I am wondering if it is also able to operate .315 Knall (8 mm Knall). But before trying out this ammo and probably destroying the pistol it would be great to get an expertise from other users.

Cheers....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans... (John Lennon)